The trip starts in 3 weeks!

If you've followed this blog in the past, you'd know I was planning to ride my bicycle from Dallas, TX to Yorktown, VA last year.  Unfortunately, I had to postpone my trip.

I had three weeks available to me and had I been able to ride the planned 100-125 miles per day, I would have been able to do it.  But, during my last big block of training, the idea of HAVING to ride 100-125 miles day after day without rest and no room for the unexpected, seemed like a bad idea.  So, I postponed the trip and now I have 4 weeks available to me.

So, this year, it looks like it's really going to happen.  Or, at least, I'm going to give it a real go.  My trip starts June 9th and I hope to arrive in Yorktown, VA no later than July 4th.

And, with that, we're off and I'm hoping to keep this blog updated with my progress.

I don't think Bruno and Hope are too excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finishing the TransAmerica Bike Route (Hopewell, VA to Yorktown, VA) - 59.7 miles

Gear Update