Today, I rode 91.5 miles to the Breaks Interstate Park in Virginia. The day started and ended with rain with a few moments of sun in between. When I got up, it was raining pretty hard. But, by the time I left the rain was dying down. And then the last 20ish miles was in the rain - sometimes pretty hard with some thunder and a couple flashes of lightening - eek! The bike did great and I was really glad to had disk brakes. The rear tire was almost flat this morning, so I changed the tube. I also changed the tire too. I picked up a bit of a cut in the tire when I was riding to Joplin (in the break down lane). It's held up fine, but I figured it made sense to change it while I was changing the tube. I didn't take a lot of pictures due to the rain, but it was a lot like yesterday. A lot of the route followed river roads with houses scattered alongside - some very nice, some very old. There was a lot of climbing, but not as much as yesterday. There we...
Comments
Post a Comment